Sunday, May 12, 2013

All-In!

So after 5 grueling weeks of some of the most intense instruction I've had to go through, I have accomplished that which I set out to do; I am officially a World Series of Poker dealer.

I have to give a big "thank you" to Kim Smith, Jimmy Sims and Kate Owens for their patience and ability to convey so much information to so many in such a short amount of time.  I had underestimated how much there is to know to be a dealer in the WSOP and they were able to give us everything we needed to succeed.

So now I wait until the festivities start!  I'm just anxious to get back to work.  I've been unemployed now for nearly 6 months, and it's driving me insane.

Going to take care of some logistics early next week and then just watching the days go by until I can get to it!

1 comment: